Labor YOUR Way –
Is Labor YOUR Way the class for me?
Taking Labor YOUR Way is one of the best decisions we have made yet in preparing for the arrival of our baby. Erin Beasley
Recommended by doctors and midwives for all birthing families because of how confident people feel after participating
Calendar & Registration
Lamaze Labor YOUR Way childbirth classes are held at the comfortable Muza Education Center in Ballard at 7715 24th Ave NW, Second Floor, Seattle, WA from 9 AM- 1 PM.
We do not take a lunch, but there are a few breaks planned for our time together.
- Cost for pregnant person and one additional support/partner $130 ($120 for 2017 dates)
- Second/additional support person is $35
It is your registration and payment that confirm your space in class. This class routinely fills, so an early registration is encouraged.
Due to the nature of the class, the classroom layout and out of consideration for other families, please make arrangements for any other children to be cared for off site.
- As the class routinely fills and has a waitlist, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel before three weeks.
- Half the class fee will be returned if you need to cancel within three weeks of the class date.
- There is no refund if you cancel within 48 hours of the class start time.
- If you birth early, please contact me to discuss your situation on a case by case basis.
“Thanks to Sharon’s excellent and informative class, my partner and I now feel empowered with the knowledge, tricks and tools to ensure we have a satisfying birth experience. Her class is interactive, brimming with content, and entertaining to boot!’
Thank you again!
Brittany and Ian
Lamaze Birth & Baby YOUR Way is held in the Muza Education Center, 7715 24th Ave NW, Second Floor, Seattle, WA, 98117.
The Muza Education Center is located in the Olympic Medical Dental Building
There is free parking.