“I wanted to thank you for your wonderful Labor YOUR Way class this morning. Paul and I agreed it was inspiring, comforting, exactly what we needed and also so much more than we expected. Your class was so packed full of useful information, emotion and humor–definitely a success for us!”
Abby and Paul, Seattle childbirth class students
This four hour Seattle area childbirth class is a great supplement to a one day class or a childbirth series, and offers pregnant people and their support an opportunity to solidify the skills that will help them deal with labor and birth! For those families expecting their second or more child, this class serves as a wonderful refresher to remind you of the tips and techniques that you knew about last time.
This half day class will provide a chance to:
- Experience and practice an effective relaxation session,
- Learn all about how to get your baby lined up prenatally and in labor in the optimum position for birth
- Recognize the physical and emotional signposts of each phase of labor
- All about the SIX ways to progress in labor
- Back labor, how to help with the pain and get your baby to turn
- Identify the coping techniques that work for YOU! A wonderful, realistic labor simulation that will leave you feeling ready and prepared for the tough spots of labor
- Birth planning made simple; Lamaze Six Healthy Care Practices
- Confidence Building for you and your support team with every activity!
- A free labor toolkit gift bag full of useful items that you can utilize for comfort and coping during your labor!
“…Thank you for giving us excellent tools to work with and for empowering us to do it our way…”
“I just wanted to say how awesome your class was last Sunday. Dave and I really enjoyed it and got a lot out of it. I am looking forward to birth #2 now even more than before. I know that all three of us are going to do great! Thank you for giving us excellent tools to work with and for empowering us to do it our way. I will be sure to let you know how it goes. Keep up the good work. You rock!”
Meline and Dave
Please note before beginning: This is a two part registration process. The first part is filling out the registration form, the 2nd is paying the fee via PayPal. If you do not complete the 2nd step, your registration is not complete and will be discarded.
Due to the nature of the class, the classroom layout and out of consideration for other families, please make arrangements for any other children to be cared for off site.
2017 Labor YOUR Way Classes
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM – Muza Education Center (MEC), 7715 24th Ave NW, Second Floor, Seattle
Cost for pregnant person and one additional support/partner $120
Second/additional support person is $35
|YES! I'm in for 02/18/2017 YES! I'm in for 04/22/2017YES! I'm in for 06/10/2017|
|YES! I'm in for 08/12/2017 YES! I'm in for 10/14/2017 YES! I'm in for 12/02/2017|
- A $35 cancellation fee will be charged if you cancel before 3 weeks.
- Half the class fee will be returned if you need to cancel within three weeks of the class date.
- There is no refund if you cancel within 48 hours of the class start time.
- If you birth early, please contact me to discuss your situation on a case by case basis.
Classes are held in the Muza Education Center (MEC), 7715 24th Ave NW, Second Floor, Seattle, 98117