- birth tub
- one brand new disposable (lead free/BPA free, for potable water) hose for convenient filling from kitchen or bathroom sink. (25 ft long, second hose available for $20 additional
- brand new disposable liner
- permanent second liner (aqua doula only)
- submersible electric pump for fast emptying after birth
- plastic tarp for extra floor protection
- complete set up instructions
- floating thermometer
- heating unit with controllable thermostat (heated aqua doula)
- universal fitting for sink connection
- carrying strap (aqua doula)
- brand new fish net for “floaties”
- storage box
- heater (aqua doula)
- air pump (la bassine)
- cover and/or floor pad
The tub is available for a thirty day rental, (most families pick it up approximately two weeks prior to their due date but you can do what feels best for your family) and the tub is picked up and returned in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle. The address will be provided after payment.
- Heated Aqua Doula Rental Fee: $220 – recommended for first time birthing people.
- Unheated Aqua Doula Rental Fee $200
- La Bassine Rental Fee $200
- Extra hoses ($30) and liners ($35) are available for an additional fee.
For questions or more information, or to check tub availability for your due date, please contact me by email or text 206.465.1052
Once you have confirmed the tub is available for your due month please register and pay below.
Last minute tub needs will be graciously accommodated if at all possible!
The rental period is for 30 days, and each week or portion of a week after that is an additional 60 dollars. You are responsible for picking the tub up from my home and returning it to me here. I live in Ballard. The tub comes complete with everything you should need for one birth, all the tarps, fittings, single use new lead and BPA free hose, disposable liner, thermometer, pump for emptying, fishnet for scooping “debris”, tub etc. All the tubs will fit in almost every car, except two-seaters like Car2Go. What holds the date for your tub reservation is your payment in full. After picking up the tub, should your birth need to occur in the hospital, or you transfer in labor without using the tub, I am unable to refund your money, as you will have had the tub for your use during the reserved period, making it unavailable to others. I will happily refund your PAID tub rental fee minus $50 if you plans change after you have paid for the tub but NOT yet picked it up.
I am happy to answer any questions you might have, share my experiences with the tubs and help in any way possible. Do not hesitate to let me know what you need.